How to participate in ComedyPlay Private Token Swap
Below are a few instructions on how to participate in our upcoming private token swap scheduled for the 29th to the 31st of May.
Read our private swap terms and conditions thoroughly.
Register to join our private swap by logging onto; https://mycomedyplay.com/join-the-private-sale/
On this form, you will have to enter your name, country of residence, email address, amount of Ether (ETH) intended to be swapped for CCP Tokens, and your ERC 20 compatible ETH Wallet Address.
24 to 48 hours before the start of the private swap on the 29th of May, 2018, you will receive an email with the details of our smart contract ETH Wallet address to which you will be sending your pledged amount of ETH and your ERC 20 compatible Wallet Address will be credited with a corresponding amount of CCP tokens within 24 hours of your contribution.
DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PRIVATE SWAP USING ETH ADDRESS FROM A CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE. YOU NEED AN ERC 20 TOKEN COMPATIBLE ETHEREUM WALLET. This is because CCP Tokens are ERC 20 compatible. For the list of compatible wallets please see below.
The following wallets are known to be compatible with Ethereum tokens (ERC-20 standard):
- MyEtherWallet (no download needed)
- MetaMask (Firefox and Chrome browser addon)
- Mist (Desktop)
- Parity (Desktop)
- Ledger (Hardware wallet)
- imToken (iPhone)
- imToken (Android)
The following hardware wallets are also known to be compatible with Ethereum tokens
Do not use the following wallets to participate ComedyPlay Private Token Swap. First move your ETH to a compatible wallet in the above list:
- Any Bitcoin exchange
- Any Ethereum exchange
MyEtherWallet: Example how to participate in our private token swap
To participate in ComedyPlay Token Swap you need to fill your transaction with following details
- Address – this will be given to you by email 24 to 48 hours before the start of the private token swap.
- Data – this is your personal reference number and it changes for every transaction. Do not share this with others. If you leave data field out your transaction is rejected. You need to click Advanced options to see this.
- Gas limit: 250600 – gas tells that this is a smart contract transaction and is more expensive than normal Ether transfer. Note: Double check your the gas limit field value after filling Data field. MyEtherWallet may reset the gas value to an invalid number after inputting the data field.
- Amount Fill in the Amount how many Ethers you wish to send, usually in a range 0.5 – 1000 ETH
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having any challenges.